One day you will think of me, as I thought of you.
One day you will cry for me, as I cried for you.
One day you will want me, as much as I wanted you.

If you love something let it go, If it comes back to you it's yours . If it doesn't , it never was , and it's not meant to be.
my mom scold me every time i think about my ' old toys '
my mom scold me every time i play with my ' old toys '
my mom scold me every time i cry because of my ' old 'toys '
my mom did that because she know that one day i have to throw my ' old toys '
my mom did that because she know that my ' old toys ' is useless

you , take this !

you're the first but you'll not be the last .

i'm sorry . you are the one who teach me like this . i feel so stupid run over you .
let say good bye to the memory .
bye bye my dear :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment